Friday, August 28, 2015

Relaxed in the CG Today

 John didn't have a very good night... he was up several times and finally stayed up at 6:30.  He crawled back into bed with me about 8:00 for a bit then got up and made pancakes.  I didn't wake up until 10:00!!!!  No wonder Cooper calls me "Silly Grandma Sleepyhead"!!  I ate the delicious pancakes my honey bunch made and then we walked down to the pool at about 11:30.  Boy, that sun was hot!  I had to get in the water just about every 20 minutes.  John left about 1:30 to take a nap back in Harvey and was going to call me when he gets up so we can eat some lunch.  He called about 3:00 but on my way back I stopped and talked with some fellow campers about their Nissan Rogue.  My Rav 4 is getting pretty old (14 yrs.) and the Rogue is one that I'm considering when it's time to buy.  So I didn't get back to Harvey until 3:30.  We heated up our leftover lobster mac and cheese from the other night.  It was still yummy!!  We watched TV the rest of the night while I cropped all the pics from the whale watch trip.  About 8:00 we decided to go get some ice cream.  We have been talking about it ever since we got here but have never gone.  We found a place about 6 miles down the road.  It was delicious!  John had seasonal flavors, cranberry nut and apple/peach while I had cherry chunk and cookie monster (choc with Oreo and cookie dough).  On the way home we decided that because John isn't feeling any better he should go to a walk in clinic tomorrow morning.  He found one in New Bedford, about 20 miles away and on the way to West Port where we are planning to go to the beach tomorrow.  I called my mother to see how she and my father are doing, and everything was good.  John turned in about 10:30 and I went in about 11:30.  He's gotta get better before we make the trip home...I don't want to have to drive Harvey!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment