Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Educational Day in the CG

   I needed to get up in time for breakfast this morning but I sure didn't want to!!  It was almost 3am when I got to bed last night.  I never looked at the clock while I was catching up on all my blogging and I had no idea it was that late.  John took a short walk this morning because his knee is bothering him a lot more right now.  We took our showers and drove over to the cafeteria at 9:00.  After breakfast we drove over to Camping World just a few miles down the road.  
This is an advertisement for an RV sales business
next door that sells Airstream motor homes.  It
certainly makes you do a double take!!
We got a few small things we needed and when we got back watched a little TV while I attempted to finish up my blogs.  By now it was just about lunch time so we headed to the cafeteria again at 12:30.  There was a 1:00 class John wanted to take on electrical systems in the RV.  So while he was taking that I was going to go back to Harvey and take a nap.  I spotted Katy in the waiting area and sat down with her to visit.  I invited her and Mike for dinner tomorrow night.  Well, 2 hours later, when the class was over, I was still there.  I did have a long chat with our daughter-in-law, Arlena.  John really enjoyed the class... very, very informative!  It's a bit scary how easily you can ruin your electrical system by doing just normal stuff.  The same instructor was going to head the next class on holding tanks at 3:00, so we both decided to sit in on that one, too.  We learned a lot in that class, too!  We certainly have some changes to make!  We're very anxious to share the info with you guys, Bonnie and Ken.  We even bought the 4 books the instructor has written.  John was staying for the tire safety course at 4:00 so I headed back to Harvey on the trolley to take a nap.  But halfway there I realized I didn't have a key to get back into Harvey.  So I went back to the classroom and asked John for the key.  He decided not to stay and we went out to the RV lot to look at the 2015 Fleetwood Bounders.  Honestly, we have no intention of buying anything new!!!  We just wanted to see if the new ones changed.  They are exactly the same except for a more modern fridge.  When we got back I took a nap while John gave the outside of Harvey a bath.  He woke me for supper, I finished my blogs, and he proofread them for me.  He decided to go to the pool and hot tub while I did today's blog.  It's 10pm now and I'm going to bed!!


1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that John is having trouble with his knee again! Why is it that when we are working so hard to be healthy we get more aches and pains????? Doesn't seem right! Aren't those upside down Airstreams a hoot???? It does make you do a double take! Sounds like you are having a great time and we are jealous, especially since it is supposed to snow tonight! What is that about???? Looking forward to getting info from the classes you took. We could use some help in those areas!

    ReplyDelete