Friday, February 12, 2016

A Beautiful Day on Pine Island

   We got up about 7:30 and got ready to go down to breakfast at the CH.  They had sausage gravy and biscuits and creamed dried beef on toast.  I got the sausage gravy and John got the dried beef.  Mine was delicious!  John's was OK.  We hung around and chatted with fellow RVers until 10:00 when it was time to clean up.  We were the only 2 signed up and it took forever!  We never got done until 11:00.
This is the front club house before clean-up detail.


  I got ready to go down to the pool.  John wanted to do some "maintenance" on Harvey.  He needed some distilled water for the batteries, so he dropped me off and then went to Winn-Dixie.  I got in the hot tub and then the pool and did a bunch of water exercise.  Nancy and Neil came down and then Bonnie joined us.  She and Ken had moved Waldo to Melissa and Chuck's space before she came to the pool.  John and Ken went for a walk.  After their walk John came to the pool for a while.  We left about 4:45.  John grilled chicken for supper and then I went over to Bonnie's RV to practice the songs we're going to sing together at church on Sunday morning.  Ken went to a church meeting. 
The resident woodstork came for supper just
before I went over to Bonnie's.  We gave him
some leftover pork we had from earlier this week.

He ate it ALL!!
 
The accompaniment CD I had bought didn't really work for us, so we're going to do the songs a cappella.  Please pray for us!!  We finished up about 8:30.  When I got back I got everything together for the craft show Bonnie and I are doing down the road at Fishers of Men Lutheran Church. John had loaded the car for me earlier in the day.  We went to bed about 10:30 since we have to get up early to be at the church by 7am!

No comments:

Post a Comment