Friday, February 20, 2015

A Relaxing Day at Harbor Lakes and Shopping

   It was another chilly morning but it supposed to warm up to the mid 60's.  After eating our leftover "hunky" eggs for breakfast John decided to do the laundry.  He hung out in the weight room while the laundry was washing and drying.  Do I have him trained or what?  Seriously, I truly appreciate all he is doing to keep me from having to spend a lot of time on my foot... he's spoiling me rotten.  But I do miss some of the regular routine I'm used to doing!  I helped him put the laundry away and then got ready to go shopping and to the AT&T store because NONE of the info on my old phone transferred to the new one.  John is going to spend the day at the pool and take some more pictures around the CG. 
Can't believe how wide the streets are.  Sure makes it
easy to get in and out with your rig!
 
 
Look how much room we have in front of the RV to park our car!
 
Look how spacious our spot is!
 
A view from the back... there's our Peace Frog.  The old Bounders
have a kangaroo.  Our bikes haven't gotten any use because of my foot
 
 
The view on the side of our site...
 
...and from the back
I started out at the AT&T store and, unfortunately they couldn't do anything about transferring my info because the phone had died.  They needed to at least have it turn on.  So on to Marshalls where I got a top, some saffron and a bed for Kylie.  Then I went next door to Bed Bath and Beyond and got a few things with a gift card I had.  Next I headed down the road to Bealls Outlet but got into a traffic jam.  It took 45 minutes to go a mile and I still had no idea how close I was to the Outlet.  I decided to turn around and just go home.  By then it was 4:30 and we wanted to go back over to Rambler's Rest for karaoke at 6:30.  So we had some leftovers for supper and then got ready to go.  We wanted to stop in and see Bonnie and Ken, too and check out their site.  Luckily they have a much nicer one than we did!  We visited with them for about 20 minutes and then went over to karaoke.  My first song was a disaster but the rest of the night went fine.  We left at 10:00.
I forgot to put my name on my request and Ian gave me a hard time

This is Bill.  Whenever he is called up everyone chants, "Bill, Bill, Bill.
He is a hoot.  He always does this weird dance during the
musical interludes.  He's so much fun to watch!!

I think I'm singing "Rainy Days and Mondays".
  When we got back John went to bed and I worked on the last 3 days of my blog posts until 2am.  It took forever because I had trouble with the pictures and I had to rack my brain to remember what we had done.  Don't ever want to wait that long again!!

1 comment: