Saturday, February 14, 2015

Chilly Start to a Beautiful Day!

   This was the coldest morning yet... mid 30's.  John cooked breakfast and then he went for his walk and work-out.  I worked on my blog post till 11:00 when John returned.  We took our showers and decided to try to play some shuffleboard and maybe go to the pool so I can do my exercises.  My sister called to bring me up to date with mom and dad.  We scrapped the pool idea and John took a short nap.  Then he decided to drain all the hoses outside so they would dry out before our move tomorrow.  I talked with my mother and a friend from back home then we had lunch.  After lunch we headed to the shuffleboard courts.  I was surprised that I could play.  I actually won both games, but don't tell John I told you.  It was really nice in the sun...about 67.  One of my frogette friends called while we were playing.  Then John asked if I would like to go shopping for Valentines Day.  Of course, I said, "yes", so we drove to Bealls Outlet about 10 minutes away.  He should have gotten me a card instead... it would have been cheaper!!  (He got a couple of things, too)  TWO HOURS LATER we went over to Publix to get some fried chicken for our Valentine dinner.  It was yummy!!  We watched some TV and prepped a bit for our move to Harbor Lakes tomorrow and then went to bed.  We are very anxious to move because except for Karaoke, the pool and the weight room we haven't particularly enjoyed this park.  Our site wasn't very suitable for the size of our rig and the people here weren't very friendly.  Having said that, I want to be fair and say that we might have met more people if I could have been more mobile.  And the wet, cool weather didn't help either situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment